Planning Application:


Planning application can be time consuming and sometimes is not easy to deal with for it to be granted.  If you have a small alteration you probably don’t need any help, planning department staff in your borough can help you to fill the application and deal with the details, however, if you are building a new house or your renovation / refurbishment is more than a small job, you would then  need someone to go after it.  If this is the case talk to us we can help.  We have the team who have the experience and knowledge of what should be done and what should not.  We will free you of the leg work and the frustration and hand it to you when it is all over.










Home | About us | Services| Health & Safety | Contact | Construction Project Management | Structural Repair | Recent Projects | Customer Charter

©2010 Igloo Construction Management • Terms & Conditions




Design & Hosted byPCHOME UK